Wednesday, March 05, 2014

2014 Shelf Wish-list Part I


       
To All The Boys I've Loved Before
by JENNY HAN
Defy
by SARA B. LARSON

       
Love & Misadventure
by LANG LEAV

OH GOD PLEASE
Archetype
by M.D. WATERS


       
Percy Jackson's
Greek Gods
by RICK RIORDAN
The Alchemist
by PAULO COELHO

THIS ONE. PUHLEASE!
       
Rooms
by LAUREN OLIVER
The One (The Selection #3)
by Kiera Cass

Although I don't own a copy of
The Selection (The Selection #1) and
The Elite (The Selection #2)
I want a copy of The One.
Oh Prince Maxon, I miss you!

UNTITLED
by John Green

You're right. It doesn't have a title, yet.
We know nothing but it is John Green's.


Series-es:

I want to complete these all. One at a time.
And oh, books are perfect gifts ;)

Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1)
Unravel Me (Shatter Me#2)
Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)
by TAHEREH MAFI
Divergent (Divergent #1)
Insurgent (Divergent #2)
Allegiant (Divergent #3)
by VERONICA ROTH
Delirium (Delirium #1)
Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
Requiem (Delirium #3)
by LAUREN OLIVER
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2)
Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3)
by KIERSTEN WHITE
Mind Games (Mind Games #1)
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2)
by KIERSTEN WHITE

Will some people help me to complete my wish-list? J

No comments:

Post a Comment