Wednesday, December 18, 2013

two things - this girl

It is so fresh that I don't want to talk about it. But, don't I really want?

There are two things that I fear the most for this day to come.. two things that I, myself, build..
First, I don't know how and I don't even want to think about, thinking/seeing him holding somebody else in his arms.. wrapping his arms around her body..
I dreamed of seeing this girl wearing a very lovely white gown walking down the aisle wearing the sweetest smile she could ever wear.. she's looking at him with pure love.. I always have dreamed of that.
And last thing, the thing I fear the most... I can't see this girl with somebody else in the future.
It is frightening, right? When you can't see a clear vision of yourself (this girl), at least, 10 years from now.

I think I know this girl! Or I wish, I really know her. I have seen her! Where?

In my mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment