Monday, December 23, 2013

It’s 1:45 in the morning, December 23. I can hardly sleep, as usual. Why do I expect from myself, eh?
     I just finished the last episode of 5th Season of The Big Bang Theory. I started a marathon from Saturday (December 21st) from the last episode of Season 3 and I just finished now. Season 5’s The Werewolf Transformation is my favorite episode of all time! It is really hilarious! Hohoho! I went crazy with Dr. Cooper! (as always! He never fails me) You must see sit, sweetie. (Penny style)
Uhm, finally. I managed to pull myself out of my room since I got home last Friday midnight. With this horribly fat-looking face that I got from my tooth infection! Darn weak teeth! Darn. Darn. Darn it! I really hate this. All I want is a good set of pebbly teeth. L *Deep sigh* Anyways, we had our annual Christmas slash reunion party! Not in Manila this time. Thanks God for that! Hahaha!
(Photo will be uploaded soon!)
Look at my face! I looked like Mr. Grimm, right? Hahahahaha!
Later, by the pre-evening (it was made by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, it is the time between afternoon and evening, pre-evening), me, my sister-in-law and nephew decided to attend the Simbang Gabi and also to watch KB 11 on the flash mob! And there! Dang with a capital d. I miss them! Especially this skinny conductor they got in front! He was wearing this smile that says ‘hey-look-I’m-so-proud-to-be-with-this-band’, he looks so happy with what he does and gosh! I can’t refrain from smiling! I stood there, at the side, with a plastered grin on my face. (Imagine my Mr. Grimm’s face!) Hahahaha! The mass went well, I might say. It is the first mass that I attended held by the newly assigned priest to our place. He is very humorous! I like him already.
“By the evening of life, you will be judged on love alone.”

“To seek not the easiest, but the most difficult.”- St. John of the Cross December 23, 2013 2:30AM

No comments:

Post a Comment