Thursday, October 31, 2013

Greetings, Gubs!

Happy 21ST Birthday my dear payatot-no-more. Hihi :P
Eeew! You're so old na talaga. Hoho >:)

I wanna give you my warmest greeting with a BIG, BIG hug! :)
*yung libre ko ha?*

God bless you always and the Guballa Clan :)
No matter what the situation or the weather is, I am always here for you. 
And I may not say, but I love you, always. :*
Tumataba ka na, keep it up! ;)

Ayoko mag-drama. Baka mabasa mo eh KILIGIN KA PA. HAHAHAHA X)

from my HS Graduation.
Do you remember? :">

from Bataan 2011 
05.27.2012
Pulong Buhangin Fiesta 2013


I remember these. You're wearing my shirt 'cos we've been soaked by the rain!
I'll always remember these 'cos running in the rain was so fun with you! :D

my 18TH
While watching John Tucker Must Die :P
PhilBanda workshop
Hoho :D

No comments:

Post a Comment