Tuesday, September 24, 2013

1. Got sick
2. Lost my 'other half'
3. Been robbed last Sept. 22
4. Sick again

This loneliness is killing me. Seriously. Ugh!

Five years ago I entered a relationSHIT. Me and my partner both know that.
Having a relationship knowing you can't have each other for the rest of your life made me promise myself that once I have a serious relationship (a true one), I will take care of it to the best of what I can do, just to keep the relationship because I know the feeling of loving someone but you can't have them.
But what now? Did I just broke my promise? I don't believe that 100% of promises are made to be broken but now, hmm, let me think of that.
I think I hate myself now :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... I hope you'll get better from all those things soon sis. :(

    ReplyDelete