Saturday, August 03, 2013

ROMWE Summer Sale Top Picks

Here are some of my picks from ROMWE's Summer Sale!

Self-tied Dual-tone Lace Floral Shirt
This is also ate Gen-zel's pick, well, I can't question her. It's pretty, isn't it?
Love the flower patterns!

Green Rose Pink Plaid Coat
I have only 1 cardigan which I haven't used yet because I think it's difficult to find a terno.
I love that coat (above), and I think I will be needing that soon ;)

ROMWE "The Simpsons" Print Yellow Leggings
Simpsons, Yong Hwa, Simpsons, Yong Hwa :))

ROMWE Sesame Street Elmo Print Black Leggings
Elmo! Love :*

Rolled-cuffs Blue Floral Shorts
I love shorts, honestly. Not because I want to show my legs but because I am very much comfy wearing it. I love the floral design. It's so girly! Haha!

Pleated High Waist Black Slim Skirt
I don't wear skirts much, but I'm very glad to have this one, just this one :)
Hey! I'm a rock star! \m/

"Tiger Head" Tank Dress

Sheer Top Sequined Dress
As you notice, I really love wearing black because black looks good on me :)
Splicing Oval Pendant Necklace
I love this. It looks so elegant :)

And good Lord knows how much I love to have a necklace like this!
I have been looking for this for so long!
Hollow Brass Plates Layered Necklace

Shop at ROMWE now! Sale until August 5th!

Disclaimer: All photos from ROMWE.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love that shorts and skirts!

    Now I am very much tempted to check on Romwe, haha!

    - and I was so sure I am not gonna check on them before, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go sis! There are many lovely stuffs they're selling :)

      Delete
  2. I so love your picks too! most esp the sequined dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect for debuts kasi I think sis. Not over designed :)

      Delete