Sunday, April 07, 2013

I've made up my mind, and it's final. I won't be joining my cousin's wedding, I'm not in the entourage naman so it's okay lang though I really wanna go cos it will be at Puerto Galera, Mindoro. That is suppose to be the first time that I'll be in the place, but I refused to. Mehehe. Why? Because I decided to held a slumber-slash-pajama party maybe on the 12th or 13th. :p
I attended another cousin's wedding yesterday, April 6. My cousins are getting married na, I wonder if my kuya will still walk down the aisle! He's turning 40 na, if I am not mistaken. Not getting any younger na! HAHAHA. :P
Anyways, I loved the set up of the reception. :) Their motif was black and orange, a good combination. ;)

Veronica Flores - Grace Harbour Pavillion
Isn't it lovely? :">
I don't have a lot of photos cos I'm too lazy to roam around.
Veronica Flores - Grace Harbour Pavillion
center piece
Veronica Flores - April 06, 2013
My B&W selca
Kudos to Norman for my pretty, brown flowy dress.. they said I look lovely eh. ♥
Veronica Flores - April 06, 2013
a closer look
I'm not found of wearing a lot of make-up. A little eye liner, mascara and lip gloss and I'm good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment