Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gwiyomi by Donnalyn Bartolome

DAEBAK!
Gaaah! She's so cute! I need airrr!
Miss DJBDonna's gwiyomi :)
Miss Bartolome is a new crush of mine and one of the many pretty faces that I stalk.. haha :D
There's not much I have known of her background, haven't stalked her much yet. :P
Check out the video.. and fall in love with her in an instant. :">

Anyways, someone's asking me to do gwiyomi.
Hmmm. What'd you think? HAHAHA. :))
I don't think that is a good idea. hohoho
Firstly, I am not cute and because I think that gwiyomi ay bagay lang sa mga cute, 'di sakin bagay yon! Hahaha! :P
But I'm thinking again, just for fun lang naman.. MAYBE i would pero I'm not going to post it on my FB account.. :)

HEY dear reader, how are you? :)
I'll be more glad to hear from you~ *kisses*

1 comment:

  1. alam nyo po bang height ni ate donnalyn bartolome?

    ReplyDelete