Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27

On the 27th day of March ♥

Our own little way of celebrating another month of our REALationship. :P
Nothing extra ordinary, just having the time of bonding just like the good old times :)))
Eating ice cream (and ang daming tira, gusto nyo? ;p).. watching TV, uhm not really, the shows are so boring kasi. Hahaha :D I can't connect the DVD player with the TV on my room kasi, kainis. I wanna watch pa naman Last Exorcism Part II with mah Bibi. :3 So we went sleeping and wrestling. xD
Haaay, I miss my man! :))

Disclaimer: All the photos are personally owned by the blogger and which shall not be used in any form without the blogger's permission.
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
He's gift for me :)
Got it on the 25th though
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
03/25/2013
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
03/27/2013
Bibi and I 1
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Bibi and I 2
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Bibi and I 3
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
My dear
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Lovin' to smell me, eh? :p
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
the face! Haha!
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Hi, it's me! :)
Have you notice that my brows are newly shaped? Well, I have someone to do the job 'cos I can't. XD
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Oooops! I forgot to rotate first -__-
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Bibi with his gifts! :)))
2011, 2012 and 2013 Stitch-es from him!
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Photo Grid I
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Photo Grid II
Veronica Flores-Elmer Ruel Guballa
Photo Grid III
No need to say much because YOU know how much I love you!
Just wanna say how thankful I am that you're here with me every now and then.. sorry for being such an ass (sometimes)! Hahaha. XD And sorry for the dramas, you know, I'm a drama queen. :p

Happy Monthsary Bibi! *hugs and kisses with feelings* :""">

No comments:

Post a Comment