Saturday, January 05, 2013

Life is so phlegmatic these days  and suddenly, it became harder to breathe.
It is so difficult, to be torn between two people you love, two people you cherish the most..
I wanna be mad with her but I simply can't.. and I wanna be by your side but it seems like your pushing me away.. I told you. I told you that it is not your fault but mine, that she's mad at me and not with you..
Oh baby, those last words you said were stuck on my mind and I don't know how long it will be there..
It's breaking my heart.. my heart was shuttered into pieces. I can't accept the fact that you are letting other people to break us, to rule over us. Do you remember when you told me to remind you how we made this relationship between us stronger, don't you? Remember every time we exchange smiles after proving the world how much we admire each other? Remember every misunderstanding we settled for the sake of this relationship? Do you remember anything, everything? And do you remember you told me you love me and I answered you 'I love you too'..

1 comment:

  1. I want to provide a bit of entertainment's most in love many people in my country

    ReplyDelete