Wednesday, January 09, 2013

I Miss These!

P.S. I am not comparing E with P. Its just I miss these..
  • Late night conversation. - because you don't call always.
  • Sweet nothings, very much. Hohoho Because P, have that sweet bone.
  • Waking up next to you! - I know that it is only almost a month when we sleep together. And I wanna say that it's one of the most unforgettable Christmas Eve I've ever had.
  • HHWW. - I wanna go on a park, or a mall, and on the beach side and do that with you!
  • Watch sunset. Just you and me.
  • Play games with you.
  • Exchange crazy jokes with you.
  • Hang Out. - I want you to hang out with me and my friends. I want to hang out with you and your friends. Those not common friends.
  • The big bear hug you always give me. Remember my high school graduation? :'>
  • Stargazing. - I wanna lay with you all night. And watch the stars.
  • Late Night Escapades. - MWAHAHAHA. Because our relationship is veryyy legal. I miss those escapades. Gettin' out of our house to join the gang. My Ninja Skills are no use now.

I simply miss stuffs like that. It is not him that I miss but doing the things slash you doing those things for me.
It's cheesy for me, really. I don't want you calling me because I asked you to but I want you calling me because you wanted to hear my voice. I want you to meet my friends as much as I want to meet your friends. And the graduation big bear hug? So unforgettable. HAHAHA. ;)

P.P.S. I want you to keep in mind that I DON'T MISS P. 'kay?

2 comments:

  1. stargazing... romantic :) you can find a right guy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my man beside me.. it's just we're busy with many things these past few days..
    I miss stargazing, very much.. I've stargazed for around 4 times.. and those are all proper/formal stargazings. Hahaha I love seeing Venus in the dawn, she's very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete