Saturday, November 03, 2012

Unpredictable

For the last few days I've been so moody and so sensitive. I start fights with every people around me and I know, I've been a full-blown shit. I must admit I am moody type of person but that was before! I know, and many people say too that I've changed - a lot.

I also wonder why I'm being like this again. Now I know why. PMS, it is. Ugh. It is frustrating. And to think that I have to deal with this every month (of course unless I'm preggy), is frustrating. And when I woke up this morning, I'm bleedin' to death! Gosh! I am a bit relieved that I move my beddings before I sleep last night or else it'll be bloody sheets. Haha! My mother could kill me, and it's still embarrassing though.

I wanna say sorry that I've been rude to. Blame PMS! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment