Saturday, November 24, 2012

23.11.2012

Movie tickets
So yesterday dawn, a promise has been fulfilled. His promise. Hihi. A year ago, after watching Breaking Dawn Part 1, he promised that we're gonna watch its part 2 and yesterday, the promise was fulfilled though it's not a double date anymore. Jester-Ann no more. And I think, it's much better. They aren't meant to be. HAHA.

At Cinema 2 of Gateway Cineplex 10 on Gateway Mall, Cubao. It's been a while since the last time we watched there because as far as my memory can remember, the last time we watched a movie was in SM North EDSA.

Anyways, the movie is very humorous! I was laughing for more or less two long hours. I love the way how the story gone and even it's ending, I love it.

I can't forget how Bella threw Jacob when he told her about the wolf thing. Hihihi. #SPOILER!

Haven't watch it yet? Go grab a ticket! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment