Monday, October 22, 2012

Liberating Days

Hoopla! Semestral break has come!
Staying up late at night with friends eating potato chips while watching some scary and freaky movies, gone to shopping mall and have some shopping slash window shopping, watching movies on movie house, sleep like Snorlax, and hey, back to my old carefree self! It really feels good waking up in the morning without assignments to cram, projects to do, lessons to review for quizzes, departmental exams to think, and I don't have to travel to hours just to reach my destination - University of the East.
The only thing that gives a black line on this rainbow that I'm having is the gloomy aura from being kicked out of the Accountancy program of my university. Sheesh! It is so frustrating indeed.
I don't wanna talk about it for now, ehe! Haha!
So let's have a tour for now...

On the very first day of the sem break.
First Stop: Wawa Dam at Montalban, Rizal

"We just want to jaunt."

At Brown's house.
At the Dam proper.
Brown, Toti and I. It's my first time to ride on a balsa
A brown beautiful butterfly
Nikka, Aigelyn and I with the mini falls on the background
Another
A group picture.
Toti and Brown at the back
Nikka, Aigelyn, Me and Aiyra :)


Second Stop: Star City at Pasay City



Aiyra, Aigelyn, Me and Nikka at the theme park's lobby
A Group shot.
The gang
Come on, let's have a lite dinner. Eat with me.
Our final ride, surf dance. :)

We're really maximizing these days, ha! And I think there are lot more things we can do. :))           



3 comments: