Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hey You!


5.. 4.. 3.. 2... 1!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~
Daebak! Wheeeee! :)))
Guys, I want you to meet my bias' band... CN Blue!
Code Name
Burning for Lee Jong Hyun (vocalist&&guitar player on R)
Lovely for Kang Min Hyuk (drummer ; my bias :"> )
Untouchable for Lee Jung Shin (bass guitar on L)
Emotional for Jung Yong Hwa (lead vocalist&&guitar on C)

This is their performance on the London Olympics 2012 featuring their latest album song 'Hey You' and I am so very proud of them!
Of all those KGroups that were popular than them like Super Junior and Girls Generation, they are the one chosen to perform on this big event!
Kudos to the administrator who appreciate REAL Music! :)

I am a proud B.O.I.C.E from the Philippines.
I ♥ CN Blue!

1 comment:

  1. hehe I like the sound of it! It makes me wanna move ^^ ....wish I could understand what they are saying tough :P

    ReplyDelete