Sunday, July 08, 2012

WTF

It's been a week and I'm still fvckin' sick. I really dunno what's happenin' to me.
And now, I'm bleeding to death. I dunno what's happening...really.
Why the hell am I bleeding this bad?
And I'm thinking of HCM. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy a condition where the muscles of your heart is not normal and the diagnosed patient could die any moment when not medicated properly.
Yes, I did not researched about the disease, what I stated is only what I know.
I consider the fact that I could have the disease. AM I DYING? :(
I am so damn scared... I don't wanna die, yet.
I still have a long way to go and billions of unfolded wishes.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you're going through this! get well soon!


    deep fried freckles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw my dear, so sorry. You'll be alright. Speedy recovery if you're under medication and all the best. Missing you already.

    ReplyDelete