Friday, April 06, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle!



Happy Birthday Mshel! :))
Words are not enough to let you know how much I care and love you but let me say the words..
I Love You, a lot! :))
Thank you for being born. :))
Thank you for letting me enter your world and for painting my world another colour of yours..
I remember that you are the first one to greet me and even offer the seat beside you on the first day of the classes. I didn't thought for that less than a year after meeting you, you're now a true friend to me.
I hope that we will still be like before for the rest of our lives.
I'm wishing you all the best! :))

Take care!
I Love You girl!   

3 comments:

  1. Friendship is wonderful gift we have! Very tender words.Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat VERONICA FLORES!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Mshel.. ;)) I Love You too! :)) Stay pretty and as good as you are..:))

    ReplyDelete