Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012



 Guess who's pairs of foot these belongs to?
My partner's and mine.
I took this photo while we are sitting outside the church during the mass. We were not able to go inside beacuse it looks like that the church will explode. It's fully loaded.
I don't know what came into my mind that made me took a photo of our foots.


I woke up at 2:20 AM. (Philippine Time)
I don't feel well but I still manage to join my band at the procession called 'salubong', another Filipino Tradition during the Holy Week.
This is in celebration of the came back of Jesus into life.
Even that I had not have enough sleep and not feeling well, I don't regret joining the procession.
This photo (at the left side) is the photos which I combined.
As I was saying earlier that we are waiting outside the church, we were sitting under those small trees.
I took those photos maybe because of my love for nature. ;)
And later this afternoon I opened my halo-halo business.
Halo-halo (from Tagalog word hal√≤, "mix") is a popular Filipino dessert that is a mixture of shaved ice and  evaporated milk to which are added various boiled sweet beans and fruits, and served in a tall glass or bowl.







Sneak peak of my band...
KAPISANAN BANDA ONSE (11) of Pulong Buhangin, 
Sta.Maria, Bulacan.
And FYI we celebrated our very first anniversary last April 05, 2012.
We just don't band, we bond. ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment