- It doesn't matter who, but everyone has a dark time in their life. I think that everyone has at least one thing from the past they want to bury. -No Eun Sol #ProtecTheBoss
- Sometimes it's better to stay in the dark, because in the dark there may be fear, but there's also hope. -Meredith #GreysAnatomy
- It's important to put a lot of fears into your life, but equally important to put a lot of life into your years. -Fortune Cookie
- The good thing about music is when it hits you, you don't feel any pain. -Bob Marley
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
- A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make your turn.
- Once you are happy with yourself, life will be a breeze! Otherwise you are going to be dealing with storms all your life. -Dustin kram
- You are GREATER than you know! -Mother Teresa
- Teardrops slowly fall from my eyes as I look to the sky, and I question how come life keeps passing me right on by. I just wonder why can't I escape, is this my fate? To always be unhappy and how much longer must I wait...
- You might be worthless to one person, but you are priceless to so many!
- Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. -Lou Holtz
- Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. -Randall Leighton
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr.Seuss
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. -Erica Jong
- Live with no excuses and love with no regrets. -Montel
- When one door closes, another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretful upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. -Alexander Graham Bell
- Life is good when you see the good in life.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S stands for
F - fight for you.
R - respect you.
I - inlove with you.
E - encourage you.
N- need you.
D- deserve you.
S- save you.
- A smart woman knows her limits. A woman of faith knows there are no limits.
- Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Don't base your decisions on advice from people who don't have to deal with the results.
- Feelings change - memories DON'T. -Joel Alexander
- Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names. - John Kennedy
- You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
- Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway. -Elbert Hubbard
- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's learning to dance in the rain.
- I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be. -Lisa Brooks
- The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- What seems like the right to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while you're just their option.
- It's amazing because when you're a kid you see the life you want and it never crosses your mind that it isn't going to turn out that way. -Love and Basketball
- Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around. -Vanilla Sky
- Remember the past, plan for the future, bu live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. -Luke
- That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger. -Friedrich Nietzche
- You are only young once, but you can be immature forever. -Hannah Marks
- Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones. -Philippos
- Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
- Never ever regret something that made you smile.
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, because hate it your heart will consume you too. -Will Smith
- If today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow.
- You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. -James Dean
- Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down. -Jimmy Durante
- The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. -Ann Landers
- My best dreams and worst nightmare have the same people. -Philippos
- The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we pray, kiss, cry and dream.
- You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.