Thursday, February 09, 2012

It's More Fun In The Philippines 102


Featuring Majorettes of Kapisanan (Association) Banda 11


As for all people know how Pilipinos' love music and so as I.
I am a musician. A French Horn player.


I just want to share our Band, Kapisanan Banda 11 of Pulong Buhangin, Sta.Maria, Bulacan. 



'Kendeng Kendeng' Rehearsal :)
I just used my phone in recording so it's kinda fail. Haha!

'Waka Waka' Rehearsal :)
Again, sorry that it's not in HQ.
Next time I'll use another device so that the videos will be in HQ.

Kapisanan Banda 11 was established April 2011.
Originally, we only have 6 majorettes and the 3 of them joined another band so we only have 3 left.
But look at them now, they are 14 of them! Including 4 little girls!
I am just so proud that they are doing good despite that they have limited time to rehears because of the busy-as-a-bee school schedule.

Good day! :)))

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. hi !! nice blog this is the mine, but the mine is in spanih :) http://lasquejasdelosmortales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nikka!
    you have an award! ^_^
    http://ifyouseekclai.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-got-liebster-awardand-sending-it-to.html

    ReplyDelete