Wednesday, January 04, 2012

It's been weeks since this feeling came into me. The feeling is strange, really strange. I know he didn't make anything wrong. I don't know why I'm acting like this. When he's around, I'm annoyed. I make small things to big deals. Got jealous with his sweetness to his friends, cousins, niece and stuffs! Damn it! What's happening with me? ;((


I can see he's doing all he can, WITH HIS BEST and give everything he can, WITH ALL HIS HEART. At times, when he is near, I'm pushing him away. I easily get mad now even with those things that I know, I shouldn't. I think I'm so unfair to him. I am now ruining this relationship that I have waited for years. I'm so sorry, dear. :'<


At night, I look at the mirror and ask my self. Still, I can't find the answer.




revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment