Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's More Fun In The Philippines 101




Now that is a question that's somewhat difficult to answer, as there is no one right answer. Many sources offer different answers, and depending on the source, there are 189, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 or 196 independent countries in the world today.

I am glad that I am born here in the Philippines. Though this country belongs to the third world, I love here still!
The history of this country is such long just like the others but what makes the difference? It's the people in here. The Pilipinos. Pilipino's are such happy persons. Many foreigners loves to stay here because of the very warm welcome that Pilipino's gave them and also because we are hospitable.

Philippines, being pearl of the Orient Sea, suffered and still suffering from natural calamities. Typhoons, floods, flash floods, earthquake, El Niño and La Niña are such. During calamities you can still find this Pilipinos smiling! Which is really awesome!! All kinds of people are united in helping those who are affected. Ughh, I so love being a Pilipino!! ♥♥♥

Go and visit our country! I ensure you that you'll NEVER regret every single cent that you will spend! Feel the love of the Pilipinos! :)))

Com'on and experience this wonderful country here in the tropic!

Tell me your story, huh? ^^


7 comments:

  1. Its more fun in the philippines.. :) mabuhay philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit the Philippines! It seems like such a beautiful country. One day i'll make it :)

    bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh see..:)) Then tell me about your visit as soon as you have the time! ^^ ;)) Follow me thru GFC..:)) I'm following yours! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently living in Saudi Arabia and we have many colleagues from Philippines. I really agree with you citizens of Philippine seem really wonderful.


    I don't consider Philippine in third world. For me the worlds are those who are busy building more and more weapons to invade other countries and in this way they're destroying the peace of the world.

    The Prophet ((Muhammad peace be upon him)) said:
    "Riches does not mean, having a great amount of property, but riches is self-contentment." [Sahih Bukhari - Book 76: Hadith 453]

    "Richness does not lie in the abundance of (worldly) goods but richness is the richness of the soul (heart, self)."
    [Sahih Muslim - Book 005: Hadith 2287]

    I respect your country and its citizens.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for appreciating our country. I am in the hope of finding more people like you. People who doesn't look in the wealth of a country.

    More blessing for you pal!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete