Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cravings 101

Do you ever feel that feeling that suddenly you want to eat something?
None the less, that's what we call CRAVING.
Typically craving is a sign that your body lacks a certain element, eh? HAHA! Craving is the sign of hunger.

Since this is my personal blog, I'm posting here my cravings!! :D


Most of the time I'm craving for sweets.. particularly CHOCOLATES! :))


Some chocolaty fact: 


Antioxidants in Cocoa

More cocoa in chocolate means higher antioxidant capacity!

Cocoa powder contains more beneficial antioxidants than other chocolate products, but processing decreases their contents.



Chocolate Aging Process

Made with dark chocolate, mango and soya milk, the creators believe the Felice chocolates not only make you happy, but keep you young.




To read more click here.


Are you a psychotropic?

Chocolate is a Psychotropic Drug

Well, definitely! Here are some of my drugs! ;))
Cadbury's 
Dairy Milk
M&M's
Toblerone
Ferrero Rocher! My favorite! <3


I would say that chocolate is my ..
LOVE <3

LUST ;P


There is really nothing wrong about eating chocolates, except for those who are on diet! Haha!
Satisfy your cravings, eat chocolates! :))

TAKE NOTE:
• Not all chocolate is heart healthy. White chocolate, which a Harvard researcher points out is "not really chocolate at all," and milk chocolate may expand the hips rather than help blood flow. And none of the instant cocoa mixes in the local grocery store contain the flavonoids that improve blood vessel function. After reading this I will only buy dark chocolate from now on!



You may also visit:
or

Goodnight everybody! 
Have a chocolaty dream! ;))


PS: Sorry if I put a lot of pictures.. I so love pictures is the reason.. :p


8 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. Love your blog so much. I am your newest follower. Please follow my blog back...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Now I've got cravings, especially those yummy looking chocolate cakes :D

    - A
    xx
    http://just-aanoname89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antalya- Thanks honey! :))Sure I'll follow you! Let's promote and support each other! LOVYA! :))

    A-hey beautiful! I followed you too by GFC! :))

    Thanks to both of you! :))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got lots of information by your post. Everything define in this post very beautiful way. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this post. Everything designs in nice way I got much information by this post. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey that a really nice update on this... thanks for sharing the information..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Chocolates are good for you because of the antioxidant but should be taken in moderation or else good bye diet and figure with a little bit of toothache. Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We’re all about fresh, healthy, calorie- witting food. Our absolutely allotted meals are designed to meet your nutritionary needs, whilst still following even the most recognizing palate. While our healthy eating plans are great for weight loss, they should not be dismissed as ‘just another weight loss diet. Our high quality meals are not based on celebrity fad diets; they are made from real ingredients in consultation with experienced dietitians. If you’re searching for great tasting, healthy weight loss meal plans, we have a selection that comes in under 450 calories. Of course, our meals are not just designed for those wanting to slim down – they are also designed to support optimal physical health, and are therefore perfect for those looking to maintain a healthy weight.
    See My Partners website for future bookings:
    health food
    high fiber biscuits
    sugar free biscuits
    sugar free Rusk
    healthy snacks
    controlled diet

    ReplyDelete