Sunday, January 08, 2012

1-2-3 About Me

How often do you charge your cell phone?
Almost everyday, both of my phones, 'coz it really need to be. 

What do you hate?
Homeworks, GROUP projects, exams and my LOGIC professor!

When you buy a new clothing item, do you wash it before wearing it for the first time?
Most of the time, NO. Haha!

Where do you rent movies from?
I don't rent, my friends lend it to me. :)

Do you have feelings for the last person you kissed?
Great feelings!

What products do you normally put in your hair?
Shampoos and conditioners.

Pick a random scar on your body and tell us how you got it:
A scar on my right leg. I got this when I stepped on a glass of a cabinet when I was a child.


Name four websites that you go on the most:
Facebook, Twitter, Blogger and Bloggers!

What do you put in your tea or coffee?
Sugar (a lot) and creamer.

Do you like to sip through a straw or just drink straight from the cup?
Either of the two will do.

What does the town/city you live in’s name begin with?
B - boo! :D
M - moo! :D

Do you prefer dark, milk or white chocolate?
Chocolate!

How many letters long is your last name?
6

Are you wearing socks, shoes or nothing on your feet?
Nothing.

Do you currently live in the same country you were born in?
Yey.

What are you currently wanting right now?
An SLR.
A Yamaha, Conn, Halton or Hercules French Horn!

Will this weekend be a good one?
Y-E-S! At least, what I want it to be.

Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
I think messing me up is done by no other than myself. If I'm messed up, it's clearly my fault.


Do you like seeing yourself in photos?
YES, you know I'm narcissistic at times. Haha! 

Are you getting closer to your dreams?
Lemme think it well.

What color are your nails painted right now?
It's not painted by this time.

Who was the last person you talked to?
My nephew, Ariel.

Do you have any fun plans tomorrow?
None, sadly.

Dark or light hair on the preferred sex?
It won't matter naman eh. :P

How do you feel about the last person you kissed?
Good? Great? Awesome? -- not in a sarcastic manner.

When did you last cry?
About two hours ago. Over a comedy film! Haha. I'm ridiculus!

When was the last time you had tea?
Over a year? Can't remember.

Do you and your boyfriend fight a lot?
Yes, petty quarrels.

Have you seen the movie “Thirteen”?
Ney.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Yes, it's dear.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn’t?
Yes.

If someone points out a flaw you know you have, are you offended?
At times, when that person isn't close to me. Haha!


Does exercising relax you in any way?
Ney.

What color was the last vehicle you were in?
I didn't notice, it's too dark at the road side, eh.


What was the last movie you saw in theaters and who did you go with?
Segunda_Mano. My ate and my mother.

How old were you in 1999?
5

What color is your underwear?
Yellow. Haha! Do you still need to ask that?

Where was the last place you spent more than 100?
At school.

Who was the last person to hug you?
Dear.

Are there any buttons on the clothes you’re wearing?
Yes.

How about zippers?
In my shorts.

Have you had any fruit today?
Ney.

Have you showered today?
Yey.

When was the last time you took a nap?
Can't remember eh. Maybe on the bus? Hehe.

What happened the last time that you got drunk?
I fell asleep when watching a movie. Haha!

How many cigarettes have you smoked today?
None. I've stop it as soon as I tried it.

Do you have a hard time admitting that you’re wrong?
Sometimes, but most of the time... No.

When was the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Last night. Every night.

What’s your relationship with the last person you texted?
He's my boyfriend, my man.

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
I bet so.

Do you cry a lot? Have you recently?
Yes. For the last month? No.

If you’re upset, who’s the first girl you go to?
Maro - Mary Rose.

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
Can't remember.

What made you sad today?
The feeling of us, being separated.

Is the last person you kissed also the next person you’ll kiss?
Most probably. I often kiss my parents eh.

How old are you?
17.

No comments:

Post a Comment