Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2k11

Best Christmas season I ever had so far! :))
Block BJB!
Heyo! They are my blockmates.
I so love them 'cause they opened my eyes that college life isn't what I think about.
I just hope that all of us could graduate under Accountancy program.
I love y'all, guys!

L to R: Ate Sarah, my sister-in-law, yaaaaah it's me!, my ate Violy and my ditse Baby.
This photo was taken at our Tito jimmy's house at Paranaque.
I love this girls deep in my heart.. <3



A very happy bonding with all of them. :))

Christmas day seemed a big bang for me.
I had a surprise visit from him. I didn't really thought that he'll come over our place 'cause I know that he's tired. He and he's family just got home from Majayjay, Laguna. So I am really surprised when I saw him standing right behind my back holding those pasalubong for us. HAHA!
I really admire this guy for being so understanding and sweet. <3
He gave me a Christmas gift that I won't forget for the rest of my life.

Season's greetings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment